Tonic Studios monthly Craft Kit #1

Tonic Tuesday Takeover ... part 5

Last post for the Tonic Tuesday Takeover and I can hear the sighs for here. I think that this might become a regular thing as still have loads to share with you all, so watch out ...!

This post is all about the recently released first monthly craft kit from Tonic Studios and it was choker full of crafting yumminess.



So far I have made 3 projects using the kit but have several more 'on the go' as there is just oodles you can do with all the elements. The kit has an autumnal feel to it and that is evident by the colour card and papers included. So what did I do?


Here's my first project ...


I created a shaker wreath style card and filled the centre with lots of leaves and sequins. There are 3 different layers on the wreath and further leaves added. Sentiment from stamp set has been stamped inside the shaker and on one of the larger leaves. I used the mousse to highlight the leaves and make them pop a little more.

 Second idea ...


Using the large leaf die, I die cut loads from cream card and then over stamped - using the leaf veins - with the mousse. Layering the cream & gold leaves together I created a poinsettia, adding additional leaves in green. The wreath was also cut in the matching green, layered behind the poinsettia. The mousse was used with a stencil to create the background.

Third project ...


This is a little bit more 'wackier' than the first two as I have used the brown card to stamp and emboss the hedgehog and then layered him on to a leaf background using one of the frame dies. Now, in hindsight, you could create your own die cut leaf background by using the smaller dies ... sadly that's only just popped in to my head now! The sentiment has been stamped on to vellum and placed behind. Well if you don't try out ideas, you don't know if they work or not ...

Thanks for dropping by today and sharing all my Tonic Studio makes and have now decided, am going to make this a regular Tuesday event. The alliteration did it for me really ... tee, hee, hee,

Lou
x x x

Entering my wreath shaker card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - autumn
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Make My Monday - autumn colours
Craft for Craic - autumn colours

Comments

Glenda Atkins said…
Very beautiful and very creative, certainly captures the autumnal theme. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Autumn' challenge.
hugs
Glenda
Jackie T said…
Hi Lou your cards are stunning. That is a lovely box of crafty goodies. Take care. Hugs Jackie
EmmaT said…
Wonderful set of cards, the leaf shaker wreath is gorgeous and the perfect Autumn colours. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma
Sue - said…
A great trio of cards, but your wreath card is especially good. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.
Kim x said…
Wow Lou they are all lovely.
Thank you for entering your first lovely card into my 'Autumn' challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx
KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous and beautiful cards Lou
Gr Karin