You are blessed - Pencil case

I am in a real stamping mode at the moment and that could be because of all the wonderful stamping goodies I have received over the last few months. So it wasn't a hard decision that for the new challenge over at The Pencil Case, I would colour the stunning Lemonade Fizz Stamp Soup flowers from Polka Doodles.

Colours used:
Flowers: light carmine, dark carmine, Indian red and light flesh
Leaves: Hookers green and apple green

I stamped the flowers on to an embossed heavy weight paper as I am loving the extra textur it leaves when using my pencils. After colouring up the images, I cut them out and began layering them on to the die cut background. I am also in "lurve" with this panel die from Tonic Studios and appear to be reaching for it all the time.


The sentiment is a diecut from WPlus9 and I was given the dies as a birthday present, however sadly the matching stamps never materialised ... hey ho, one day I'll be able to get them ... (big sigh).

Busy day today as dropping mum off in Waterford Hospital for another eye operation so need to get going.

Lou
x x x

Products and links:


Challenges:


Comments